Who we are
Entrepreneurs Academy was founded in the spring of 2006 with a vision of becoming Sweden’s leading association to provide joy, inspiration and knowledge about entrepreneurship and business opportunities. Today, Entrepreneurs Academy organizes the annual Anders Wall lecture as well as other inspiring events to fulfill the original vision – to be the leading organization to spread entrepreneurial spirit among students in Sweden. The association’s projects and events require a lot of resources, which makes it essential to maintain a sustainability mindset to create awareness of the climate threat the world is facing. It is, therefore, Entrepreneurs Academy’s ambition to make the association and its event sustainable in order to serve as a future source of inspiration.
We do this by:
– As far as possible, base all our decisions with the environment in mind
– Involve both members and partners in the sustainability work
– Digitize documents to the best of their ability
– Source sorting and climate compensation
– All food during all types of events should be vegetarian and organic as far as possible
– Reduce the resource use of plastic and paper
– Inform all involved parties about the association’s sustainability work and encourage everyone to work actively towards a sustainable future by offering climate-smart solutions
– At every long-term goal that the association fulfills, a tree should be planted via WWF
Adress: Klostergatan 10, 753 21 Uppsala.
Senast uppdaterad 2019-02-03.